ECCO A/S is offering an excellent opportunity to collaborate with a recognized and global player within shoe production and sales. At ECCO the BI Back End Architect covers the architecture from source system extraction up to and including the Multiprovider according to SAP LSA. The BI Environment covers reporting for the whole value chain at ECCO. The current focus for the BI journey at ECCO is deployment of information and tools creating transparency in reporting and agility in authorized information access from various different sources.
We are looking for a senior BI Back End Architect to join our BI team in Corporate Finance in our headquarters in Bredebro, Denmark. The role will allow you the possibility to influence and add significant value to ECCO’s challenging growth plans and establish lasting relationships with a dynamic, ambitious and global company. You will be working with a business that is constantly in development. The organization is characterized by an informal tone and good initiatives and ideas are appreciated.
As a BI Back End Architect your responsibilities will include:
- To formulate, argue and document a solution strategy within the Enterprise Architectural framework and develop supporting Roadmaps for BI together with the BI Front End Architect.
- Design information solutions that are appropriate for users’ needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization’s information systems architecture.
- Design highly optimal systems and processes as a result of broader and deeper experience in data modelling.
- Together with the BI Front End Architect be responsible for the evaluation of Business requirements, creation and co-sign off of project charters, revision and approval of solutions built, as well as defining baseline estimations.
- According to defined BI Development processes, the BI Back End Architect will advise or mentor colleagues and external consultants in connection with solution reviews and secure that decided architecture is followed.
- Participating in projects outside BI in order to secure BI Architectural principles are adhered to/ quality assurance
- Take the lead together with the Front End Architect in the establishment of the BI Governance ensuring the BI Back End Handbook, and naming standards are up to date. Ensuring ABAP best programming practices are followed.
- BI 2nd Line support duty as well as Back End development.
- Facilitates BI problem handling and participate in problem handling that has an influence to BI.
You have more than 10 years+ of experience as a BI Backend developer and Architect and strong knowledge with SAP BW 7.0+ and HANA from a global production & sales organization. You are skilled in BI processes interconnecting SAP BW, BI Accelerator and HANA, and their integration with different front end tools and other system environments. Your ability to do business analysis and data modelling together with your ability to establish contact to peers will form the basis for discussing with your stakeholders and for the daily work within the team. Project management experience will be considered an advantage.
As a person:
- You are customer oriented and a team player.
- you thrive in a fast-paced environment where managing several on-going assignments/projects simultaneously is a requirement.
- You have a drive, and analytical and structured approach to tasks that makes you focus on what is relevant to reach the goals set.
- You are realistic and give constructive feedback.
- You are good at establishing contact and trust.
- You understand and respect cultural differences.
Since English is the corporate language, we expect that you master it in both writing and speech.
We offer a challenging and varied job in an international company constantly developing, and characterized by an informal environment and a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us and we offer participation in internal and external courses, educations and conferences supporting this development.
ECCO is characterized by an international organization, with many nationalities in many countries. The BI team members are located in DK, PT and US. We aim at reflecting the same multi-cultural culture in our headquarters in Southern Jutland. All qualified applications are therefore very welcome, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, age or ethnical background.
For more information on this position, please contact BI Manager Jeanette Brodersen, at telephone +45 23 73 10 30.
Send your application as soon as possible at www.GroupECCO.com, as we stop the search when the right candidate shows up.