Creative Technical Sewing Support & Educator for Dealer Channel – Denmark and Norway
The main responsibility for the Sales Educator is to be our product expertise and work with sewing machines, embroidery software and accessories.To sell, inform, inspire and educate our dealers and, where appropriate, end consumers.
- To serve the geographical area of Denmark and Norway.
- Support with ideas and agenda for trainings and education.
- Educate and manage the customers within your sales area to achieve agreed targets
- Work to achieve company goals
- Be the product expert within the market for the different brand parts
- Key person to AM products
- Identify and implement sales opportunities within existing customers
- Provide weekly updates/reports
- Be a professional brand representive in the different markets
- Run a wide variety of events/activities to win sales and widely promote the business
- Work together with colleagues from other areas to support the overall company performance
- Cooperate with marketing, product development, customer service in matters of strategic and tactical product and service positioning
- Travel extensively in the area to ensure customer contract is at a high level
- Use smart practices for providing digital contact/training/consumers
- Participate in exhibitions in Denmark and Norway.
· Fluent Danish and English, verbal and in writing. Norwegian skills is meritorious.
REQUIRED PERSONAL SKILLS:
· Customer focus
· People knowledgeable
· Team skill
· Sales experience
· Computer skills
· Verbal understanding and be able to communicate with people in Denmark and Norway.
· Level of travelling is approximately 3 days per week
· The position requires that you have a driving license and access to own car.