Wind Farm Construction Site Manager
Sweden, Denmark, Norway
Cathcart Energy are currently recruiting Site Managers for our client in the wind industry, to work on a 2 week on, 2 weeks off rotation pattern on wind farm construction sites across Northern Europe.
This is an opportunity to work for a leading turbine manufacturer and they are looking for someone who wants to be a part of their future development and grow with them.
You will be responsible for the effective management and delivery of Wind Farm projects across the Northern European region. You will also be responsible for excellent Health & Safety practice on site.
About the role of Wind Farm Construction Site Manager:
- In this role you can live anywhere in Sweden, Denmark or Norway, and you will be travelling to various construction sites across these countries and more broadly Northern Europe during the 2 weeks you are on, and then return home for the 2 weeks you are off. You will also receive a full holiday allowance on top of this.
- Your role will involve site management of wind farm construction projects until customer handover. You will also have responsibility for the management of subcontractors and liaising with clients.
Requirements for Wind Farm Construction Site Manager
- Candidates will need to have solid experience of managing construction sites, ideally on large industrial projects, ideally utilities construction or similar, involving significant groundworks.
- If you have a background in the onshore wind industry this will strongly support your application but my client will be very happy to consider candidates from a construction background as well.
- The ideal candidate for this role is someone with relevant Site Management experience that is also conscious of the overall business vision for our client across the whole region.
- Candidates will need to be fluent in English and Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
To be considered for the role of Wind Farm Construction Site Manager, click apply below