Are you ready to help transform the future service product portfolio for one of the leading companies within renewable energy?
For the Product Life Cycle Management department in our Service organization we are looking for a Service Program Product Manager. In this position you would be responsible for further identification of customers’ requirements and for the development of a competitive service program strategy. The Product Manager drives the development of the service program portfolio in line with customer requirements and is thereby a key role to drive the innovation of our service portfolio. The role is global and requires cooperation with different regions.
What are my responsibilities?
- Product strategy, vision and roadmap for products within the service program portfolio
- Developing, implementing and managing the service program portfolio
- Working cross functionally with R&D, Sales, Operations, Technology, Regions and other stakeholders both internally and externally
- Market trend analysis including analysis of competitor portfolio
- Identification and evaluation of business opportunities incl. feasibility studies, business cases and value proposition according to product development process
- Definition and update of service program product strategy
- Analysis of Siemens service program risks and drive risk mitigation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a master’s degree and have a strong commercial foundation combined with demonstrated technical understanding
- Product Manager relevant experience is required
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to prioritize to business needs and industry trends
- You have strong business acumen and analysis skills
- You have solid experience with both commercial and technical risk management and are familiar with change management
- You are ambitious and possess a strong drive and an innovative mindset
- You are customer oriented, structured and analytical in your approach and not afraid of making independent decisions
- You can demonstrate excellent English skills, orally and in writing, as well as profound networking and communication skills across organizational levels and cultures
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 25,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 5,700 employees out of a global staff of 25,000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark.
Read more at https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/markets/wind.html .
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job at http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/ Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Jason Moore via phone +45 3037 4442
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.comHelp Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark