Super Micro Computer B.V. is seeking for an experienced
Senior Sales Manager (NC17110)
Super Micro Computer B.V. is seeking an experienced Senior Sales Manager who can help to grow our HPC/Cloud market share in End Customer, Institute, University, Private Cloud, Enterprise accounts, Benelux/Nordic. The ideal candidate must reside in Denmark and be able to step in and sell Supermicro’s product portfolio into targeted vertical markets, build and manage individual resources and thrive in a challenging environment. The position is home based sales in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The job responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Direct approach End Customer, Institute, University, Private Cloud, Enterprise, B2B, customers in Government, Data Center, Embedded, Trading Finance, HPC....
- Responsible for outbound cold calls and potential customer. ie SI / OEMs...
- Qualify opportunities, create target lists for vertical market.
- Develop relationships, communicate product and market information.
- Monitor inventory, negotiate prices, enter and monitor order stats, facilitate credit and negotiate returns.
- Develop superior customer service relationships with prospects.
- Consistently achieve lead and quota.
- Produce report as necessary.
QualificationsSenior Sales Manager:
- Bachelor's degree / HBO
- Min. 7 - 10 years of experience in a Server Sales environment.
- Passionate for sales activities.
- Able to work positively under deadlines and constraints, result-oriented and attentive to detail.
- Consistently meeting/exceeding assigned jobs/goals in timely manner.
- Strong communication skills across multiple disciplines and cultures; demonstrated communication skills-written, verbal presentation.
- Experience tracking and reporting data on lead activity.
- Strong written and verbal skills in Danish as well as English are a must, proficiency in other language is a plus.
Interested? Please mail motivation and resume in English with reference numberNC17110 by using the click button below.
We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
For additional information about our company please visit www.supermicro.com