For our Blade Unit within Service Engineering we are looking for a dedicated Team Lead. The Blade Unit is generally new and faces a unique challenge of building competences in order to meet the demands of having the design responsibility for several products in the combined fleet. The Blade Unit has approximately 30 skilled technical experts within the field of wind turbine blades, including; composite materials and surface systems, in-situ process and repair solution design and lightning protection.
What are my responsibilities?
- Full line responsibility of all employees in the team and reports to the Unit Manager
- HR processes and administrative issues (performance management process, budgets, training, development, and other local Human Resource requirements)
- Change management and continuous improvements to improve Team performance
- Build-up of agreed competences and capabilities
- Interacting with both external and internal stake holders
- Participation in the Unit Management Team with interaction of Component Leads
- Definition and maintenance of specific processes needed to execute engineering activities world wide
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are an experienced manager with a technical background and a solid knowledge of wind turbine blades
- You have a technical engineering degree, B.Sc. or M.Sc. with 3+ years of professional experience
- You have working experience in a technical engineering organization doing product development/product support, preferably within wind energy or aerospace
- You have a successful track record with people management and leadership strengthened by formal course learning
- You have living and/or working experience in an intercultural environment
- You are structured and organized and able to handle change management
- You are outgoing, determined and persistent with strong communication and collaboration skills
- You are motivated by making things happen and at the same time shaping the strategy and direction of the future
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 7.500 employees out of a global staff of more than 27.000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark.
Read more at https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/markets/wind.html .
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job at http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/ Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Martin Leong via phone +45 30678288
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.comHelp Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.