ARE YOU OUR NEW BRAND MANAGER AT BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO?
Do you have a passion for FMCG? Do you have experience with building strong brands? And are you eager to develop your skills further and to be challenged? Now is your chance! British American Tobacco Northern Europe Area is currently looking for a new Brand Manager.
What You’ll Do
The position is based in our ambitious and dynamic Oral Next Generation Product team, where you will be driving the development and implementation of our Snus and Oral Nicotine products in the Nordic countries. Your main responsibilities will include:
· Strategic brand and portfolio management across markets
· Developing brand activity campaigns together with our creative agencies
· Analyze brand performance and build recommendations for future activities
· Leadership and development of Brand Executives and Junior Brand Executives in your team
At British American Tobacco we love to stretch our talented people AND provide them with the necessary support to constantly raise the bar. We expect you to bring new perspectives and look forward to the outstanding results which you will deliver together with your team of marketing professionals. In our matrix environment you will always be working closely with a wide range of colleagues from across the organization. You will help deliver our strategy of shifting the business from a traditional tobacco company to a provider of next generation nicotine products.
Who You’ll Work With
As our new colleague in Brand team, you will work with fellow passionate and creative marketing professionals. We are a dynamic team who work hard towards the same goal. Common to the whole team is our drive to grow as an organization, grow as individuals and transform the tobacco industry. All the while, we still have a fun.
You thrive in a fast-paced international environment. You are ambitious, passionate and love brand management. You see challenges as an opportunity and have a proactive mindset. You do not mind change; in fact, you prefer working in a changing environment. You follow the market trends around you, and you are not afraid to think outside the box. You are a highly motivated self-starter. Finally, you are a good colleague with a positive attitude, who is not afraid to challenge status quo.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following skills:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience from a FMGC company, the retail industry, or perhaps an agency, where you have gained knowledge of brand management
- A University degree in Marketing, Brand Management or Business
- Profound understanding of the Nordic markets
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Fluency in Swedish is considered an advantage
- A strong commercial mindset
- Understanding of new marketing disciplines, such as digital marketing and SoMe marketing
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
As our new colleague, you will enjoy several benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension & Health insurance
- A modern office space in the heart of Copenhagen
- Trainings, coaching, and other development opportunities
- Good colleagues and an ambitious working environment with fast-paced career opportunities
- Social activities (e.g. Friday Bars, Christmas Parties and Festivals)
- For the right candidate we offer relocation support
If you want to be our new colleague, please do not hesitate to send your cover letter and CV through our global job portal bat-careers.com today. As we will conduct ongoing interviews, the job post will be removed as soon as we have the right candidate.
If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to: NEAtalent@bat.com
Working at British American Tobacco NEA
In BAT NEA, we have an enthusiastic and passionate culture. We take pride in being a diverse team and to work across functions and markets, utilizing each other’s unique strengths. With over twenty different nationalities, it is safe to say that our work environment is highly international and diverse.
We believe in developing our employees, which is why we have a strong coaching culture, where leaders are instructed and encouraged to constantly coach their employees, so everyone can maximize their full potential.
We are proud of the external recognition we receive each year for our standing as a leading employer in countries worldwide. British American Tobacco is certified as Top Employer in 2018 as a result of the exceptional employee conditions and the way we nurture and develop talent throughout all levels of the organization.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity: BAT Denmark A/S (HoP A/S) (DK10)