My client was established in 2015 by an online gambling industry veteran. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark they own multiple white label online bingo and casino brands along with many affiliate sites. The company currently has around 30 employees and is steadily growing. My client has an opening for an experienced CRM Manager to help improve user retention and lifetime value across their brands.
Do you have CRM experience? Are you looking to increase your earning potential with a leading, reputable gaming company?
- Experience in gambling/igaming industry is certainly preferred, but not essential if you can demonstrate transferable skills and experience in an analogous field
- Experience in account management, brand management and design is a plus
- Performance will be gauged by successful conversions and reactivation's of users, so you will ideally be a results driven individual with experience delivering conversions
- You will be mindful of how data protection legislation, and industry specific regulations will affect how you operate, and must be willing to make these considerations part of your planning process
- You must be able to communicate in clear and concise English; additional language skills are a plus
- The position is for a CRM manager whose main focus will be on the retention and reactivation of users at the client’s casino brands. This includes the planning and execution of CRM campaigns, plus the analysis of results data to weigh the efficiency of those campaigns, and inform your future approach
- You will be the only CRM manager on the team, so it is essential that you arrive with your own expertise and the ability to formulate and execute your own CRM strategy. While you will always have full support within your team and company at large, you must be an expert in this field, and keen to make your mark on the enterprise
- You will primarily be working with email, but experience with SMS and/or postal marketing is a plus. The best candidates will be comfortable leveraging multiple channels within their overall strategy
- While focus will be on CRM, we are a small team so some flexibility is required. You may be called on to engage with affiliates, liaise with platform partners or help improve our brands' performance
Retention and reactivation of casino and bingo brands’ users.
Applicants MUST have experience of CRM management in a similar role and either be located in or willing to relocate to Copenhagen or Berlin.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow within the igaming sector and work for a rapidly expanding organisation.
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience: £40,000 to £60,000
Holiday Entitlements: 5 Weeks fully paid per annum.
Our client will be conducting all interviews at their offices in Copenhagen therefore; all short-listed candidates will be expected to stay between 1-2 days. All travel & hotel expenses will be covered by the client.