Location: Brande, Denmark
In case you want to be part of a project from the first stage in the project to the final launch – Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy are looking for a skilled and result oriented electrical engineer with experience within design of electrical cabinets.
What are my responsibilities?
• Design of Electrical cabinets for the department projects e.g. power converters and control panels
• Driving technical solutions and reviews with internal design team and multiple sub-suppliers and solution providers
• Ensure a transfer of knowledge and documentation towards our sub supplier in order to make it possible for them to build prototype and implement the product in the production
• Ensure that test and verification are executed with success at our sub supplier
• Ensure right quality and deliver as promised to our projects and costumers
• Driving own technical deliverables according to commitments
• Continued development of the design process, design guidelines and design rules
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• You have an education within electrical engineering and minimum 2 years of experience within product development of complex products with multiple stakeholders and suppliers
• You have experience in using CADDY ++ as a tool
• You have knowledge of project management and/or experience as design engineer with a good technical understanding
• An overall electrical understanding including knowledge and experience within electrical design is required. Wind turbine knowledge is an advantage
• You are familiar with working in large matrix organizations
• You are a dedicated team player and you thrive in a multi-cultural environment
• You have excellent practical and people management skills, strong communication skills and can interface with numerous parties
• Furthermore, you possess fluency in spoken and written English
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.