Location: Brande, Denmark
In case you want to be part of a project from the first stage in the project to the final launch – we are looking for a skilled and result oriented electrical engineer with experience within design of electrical cabinets.
What are my responsibilities?
• Implementation of the converter solution into the platform wind turbines
• Design of filters for the converter application
• Involvement in various root cause analysis related to the converter system
• The design verification of the converter application
• Optimizing design in order to achieve higher quality/reliability
• Ensure right quality and deliver as promised to our projects and costumers
• Driving own technical deliverables according to commitments
• Support the implementation of the converter cabinets into production at the sub supplier
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• You have an education within power electrics and minimum 5 years of experience within product development and of complex products with multiple stakeholders and suppliers
• You have experience as design engineer with a good technical understanding
• An overall electrical understanding is required including knowledge and experience within MW converter applications. Knowledge of wind turbines is an advantage
• You are familiar with working in large matrix organizations
• As a person you are a dedicated team player and you thrive in a multi-cultural environment
• You have excellent practical and people management skills, strong communication skills and can interface with numerous parties
• Furthermore, you possess fluency in spoken and written English
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.