Location: Brande, Denmark
What are my responsibilities?
- Creating and building Product structures for new products
- Linking of design structures to product structures
- Create new materials based on specifications from design engineers
- Create variances (configurations) for a new product
- Maintaining product structures based on input from Turbine owners
- Supporting design departments in achieving the tasks and deadlines
- Governing master data and supervising methodologies and quality
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are an experienced production engineer/technician (min. 3-5 years) with experience in Master Data creation in a R&D and Production environment
- You are structured and detail focused and you will not accept poor quality in your own work
- You are structured, methodical and organized and thrive in a changeable environment
- You are supportive and have a helpful and serviceminded approach to colleagues and tasks
- You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing