About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 25,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Global Head of User Centricity & Engagement
About the position
Would you like to create the ultimate user experience and engagement activities across a global organization? Then join us now for a unique opportunity to lead our internal User Centricity and Engagement and evangelize the discipline on a global level.
Joining a global user engagement centre of excellence, you will manage, develop and retain a cross functional user engagement to develop and execute a pipeline of initiatives and activities on a global scale with the aim of enhancing the user experience in using IT tools and services
You will join a team consisting of 7 team members with various experiences and skills, ranging from change management to analytics, training and communications.
What are my responsibilities?
You will be focusing on driving user centricity concepts for IT services and projects and collaborate closely with colleagues across the entire value chain to create remarkable user experience and satisfaction. By delivering user centricity expertise and owning best practice within user engagement development, you will:
- provide leadership and vision to the User Engagement centre of excellence
- act as a global change agent by driving user-centricity change management
- hold responsibility for developing and maintaining global aspects of User Engagement
- drive identification, implementation and tracking of improvement activities that improve user satisfaction on a global scale
- drive relentless pursuit of user-centricity and value delivery to the end users
You get the chance to have a positive impact on numerous colleagues and you will join a company where we invite you to think both strategically and creatively in everything you do. You will be challenged on your ability to create ultimate user experience and engagement that cover a vast array of user groups for our various IT services and platforms.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold an education within any of the areas of Design, Business, Marketing or Information Technology
- You have hands-on experience in leading and overseeing management of user experience and engagement projects
- You hold a proven track record in working in multifunctional and virtual teams and processes and delivering change management and transformation
- You have experience in leading multinational teams and external resource management and planning
- A proven track record in leading user-centricity and Engagement activities Leadership, including end user satisfaction, support, experience and analytics
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic plans
- You possess excellent written/verbal English language skills, and any other languages will be perceived as beneficial
- You are capable of energising a community to deliver strategic changes
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Mark Ghibril via phone +34 682 174 630
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the following link: http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers /
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s