The FedEx Express global transportation network provides rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery of documents, packages and freight shipments worldwide. A state-of-the-art information technology network enables information-rich service offerings.
FedEx Express located in Kastrup has a vacancy for an
IT Tech Services Specialist (m/f)
You will be based in Kastrup
- Participates in technology services aspects of assigned projects (new locations, expansions, re-locations, new equipment, strategic/ Corporate roll-outs etc) contributing to on-time achievement of the project goals & compliance with established standards & regulatory requirements.
- With guidance may lead specific aspects of projects.
- Project deliverables typically include power & data infrastructure, voice & data network connectivity etc.
- Provides effective support for critical systems, networks & equipment.
- Includes disaster recovery management, all types of installs/upgrades/ maintenance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good command of local language/ languages (Fluent in local language/s).
- Basic command of English.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic influencing & persuasion skills.
- Basic networking skills with the ability to build a network of business contacts.
- Basic knowledge of client and peripheral hardware, operating systems, network equipment components and protocols, LAN server hardware and operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of selection criteria for new technology
- Basic knowledge of business functions within a company
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify alternative solutions to technical problems.
- Good judgement & reasoning skills with the ability to evaluate diverse business requirements to determine priorities/actions (Basic commercial judgement with the ability to develop robust & cost-effective technical recommendations/ solutions to support business requirements).
- Good analytical skills.
- Basic project management knowledge.
- Good planning & organising skills.
- Good knowledge of key financial processes e.g. Finance and legal P&P, CLEAR, budget processes etc (Good understanding of vendor management practices eg procurement terms and conditions, service level agreements etc).
- Good p.c. skills.
FedEx offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. We also take pride in the career development programs that we offer our employees as part of our people oriented philosophy.
Apply for this job!
If you are interested in this position and you would like to apply please send your CV and motivation letter via our online application page.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.