Key Account Manager- Ophthalmology
Salary €90,000-€110,000 pa DOE
We have multiple opportunities for a Key Account Manager to join our Selling Solutions department, a critical segment of Syneos Health. We offer innovative promotional and educational resources that deliver customized commercial solutions to the world's leading healthcare companies so they can focus on what they do best; prevent and treat disease.
We're hungry for growth; ramping up our client-specific and therapeutic areas of expertise quickly.
This role will involve the launch of the first targeted therapy for Age Related Macular Degeneration (AMD), where you will play a key role in our European sales team.
Responsibilities of the Key Account Manager:
- Identify and develop long-term partnerships with selected specialists, predominantly hospital based, payer groups and other stake holders.
- Establish stable and positive networks to lead discussions related to this therapeutic area, and support physicians in their choice of the used dry ADM therapy.
- On occasions you will be also be present in theatre to support physicians with your expert advice.
Our ideal Key Account Manager will have:
- Proven capability in maintaining stable client relationships with important medical decision makers
- Encompass an entrepreneurial spirit to develop and manage an assigned territory in a hospital environment
- You are familiar with the implementation of therapeutic concepts and have a good understanding about reimbursement processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to engage proficientlywith high-end clinical professionals.
- A self-starter who is confident in the value you can bring to your partners
- Aptitude to work effectively and collaboratively with your National and European peers
To be considered for the role of Key Account Manager please submit your CV today via the APPLY button below.
WORK HERE. MATTERS EVERYWHERE
Syneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization. Our company, including a Contract Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO), is purpose-built to accelerate customer performance to address modern market realities. Created through the merger of two industry-leading companies – INC Research and inVentiv Health – we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds with the ability to support customers in more than 110 countries.