Location: Aalborg, Denmark
We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer for the Mold Design team. We expect experience with steel and composite constructions as our production equipment primarily consist of these two components.
The temperature in our molds are controlled using water, therefore it will be an advantage with knowledge regarding thermodynamics.
Other than developing blade molds the team develops a lot of other tools for the blade production. Your motivation should be construction and development projects as well as being part of a team of highly skilled mechanical engineers.
- +5 years of experience in mechanical engineering
- Defining tools and equipment for establish of new plants and product technology transfers
- Develop, specify and design production tools and equipment based on requirements
- Keep track on assigned deliverables and budget
- Verifying design concepts and production basis from suppliers to ensure that forms, fittings, functions, qualities and safety meet standards and legislation
- Coordinating installation and FAT/SAT test o production equipment
- Shop floor support in the installation and start of production phase
- Experienced user of 3D cad systems. We use “Siemens NX”
- Experienced user of Office
- English in writing and speech