About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
About the Position
For our Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) department in SGRE Service we are looking for a passionate process specialist to drive our processes, tools & methods enabling efficient business operation. Service PLM is a global team responsible for development of new and management of existing service products and solutions, and we are continuously in search of bright talents to contribute to our growth. So, if you are driven by continuous process improvement, innovation, agile principles and want to contribute in bringing down cost of energy within a leading renewables sector, we are excited to hear from you!
What are my responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for the design and implementation of processes within Service PLM together with their supporting elements (systems, documentation, KPIs etc.), so that they can be measured, analyzed and improved continuously.
- Ensure the execution of existing processes as designed, by supporting and training the organization, updating processes regularly in our Process management system.
- In close collaboration with process owners and other stakeholders identify & carry out process improvements, ensure processes are aligned and fully integrated with other parts of SGRE organization and their different stakeholders.
- Facilitate PLM Portfolio governance setup by ensuring readiness of all supporting documentation and tools, guaranteeing participants are fully informed of their roles and responsibilities.
- Maintain existing and drive the transition to the new systems & tools used for effective PLM processes implementation and governance.
- Support PLM in reaching its targets by supporting continuous improvement projects & Management ad-hoc requests.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a bachelor’s degree within business process or innovation management, continuous improvement, lean or similar.
- You have at least one year of experience with implementing innovation or project management processes. Good understanding of stage gate and agile development processes is essential, and PRINCE2, Scrum, Kanban or similar project management certificates would be an advantage.
- You are structured in your approach, a team player, but also capable of delivering results on your own. Analytical thinking, strong stakeholder management and end-to-end value chain understanding are integral part of your work.
- Strong skills with O365 tools and fluency in English are essential.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/windengineers-in-denmark
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Danguolė Kavaliauskaitė via phone +45 2469 3508
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s