About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 25,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
About the position
For offshore sales we are looking for a maternity cover for one of our Service Bid Managers.
You will be joining a well-established global team of Service Bid Managers, supporting projects globally with some of the largest utilities in the world.
Our Vejle office will be your base, but you also occasionally have opportunity to work from the Brande office and from Home.
What are my responsibilities?
- Reviewing tender material from our customers to identify requirements for the service set-up
- Preparing project calculations
- Working closely with a large group of stakeholders, including Sales Managers, Operations and Maritime experts
- Support the sales project team in getting the project through review and approval gates
- Preparing offer material to be sent to the customer
To accomplish all of this, you will have extensive training opportunities, both as formal - and on the job training.
Initially you will follow one of our experienced Bid Managers. As soon as you are capable you will have the chance to work on your own projects
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Have a technical/commercial background, probably as an engineer, MBA or similar
- Speak and write English fluently
- Have extensive experience with the MS Office Suite. Especially in depth knowledge of Excel will be a requirement
- Are eager to learn and contribute to the team
- Experience in selling large scale project and with the renewables industry is an advantage, but not a pre-requisite.
- Our daily life can be hectic at times, which will require some flexibility on your side.
From us you can expect all the support you need to get up and running. We are well aware that the learning curve is steep and will not leave you on your own.
For the right candidate this position is a gate into a world of exciting global projects, challenging project calculations and the chance to support the move into a more sustainable energy production.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Thomas Kyvsgaard via phone +45 30375631
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the following link: http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s