About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Job ID: 12534
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
About the Position
For our Offshore R&D Nacelle & Hub Department within the Technology Section, we are looking for a skilled Structural Engineer. The department has the responsibility to develop and design the Nacelle and Hub modules, from concept to tested and verified products, ready for handover to serial production.
What are my responsibilities?
- Structural calculations (extreme and fatigue) of primarily steel, cast iron and aluminum structures using FEA and analytical methods according to Eurocode, certified guidelines, etc.
- Dynamic evaluations and investigations
- Provide input for field and prototype testing
- Make sure that needed updates are implemented in design basis and design tools
- Deliver certification packages
- Optimize existing designs
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a M.Sc. in Mechanical or Civil Engineering with a minimum of 3 years of experience within the structural field, preferably from the wind turbine or offshore industry. Alternatively, you are a highly skilled recent graduate with analytical flair and an outstanding educational track record to show for it
- You are an experienced Ansys and Matlab user and are familiar with Eurocode and common guidelines and standards
- You have a thorough and structured approach to your work and can find innovative solutions to problems
- You are an independent and proactive self-starter and persistent in reaching your goals
- You strive in a cross-functional, international setting and understand team dynamics
- You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Anders Hoeg via email email@example.com
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s