About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
About the position
We are looking for a new Team Lead for our “Tools & Systems in Design” team. The team is responsible for ensuring efficient implementation and utilization of software applications in our Offshore business unit. The team is also responsible for defining business processes and for training and supporting the users. You will have good possibilities of influencing the choice and use of our tools and systems and processes and working with stakeholders across the Offshore business and aligning with IT.
The team covers the following areas:
- Design and PLM: CAD and PLM systems, including NX and Teamcenter.
- Documentation management: Documentation tools and systems, including Cortona3D, TechPub Studio (CMS) and Teamcenter DMS
- Planning and reporting: Planning, project and reporting tools, including JIRA and Clarity
- Quality management: Quality systems within the Product Development Process such as QSYS, Action Register - Workspace, Risk assessments, Engineering Quality Review, and Project Quality Reporting
- Simulation: FEA/CAE/CFD cluster, Simulation data management, new simulation software such as NX Magnetics, PSpice and ANSYS
What are my responsibilities?
- Efficiently manage a team of 17 process experts and developers (12 located in Denmark, 5 located in India)
- Stakeholder management and promotion of the area
- Define the right tools landscape and the related processes
- Create and execute a roadmap for activities related to the optimization of use of tools and systems
- Ensure that relevant key user communities are set up
- Understand business requirements and turn them into IT demands
- Make sure that processes are well defined and documented
- Make sure that relevant trainings are available to the users
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are an experienced people manager
- You have project management skills: you are able to plan and drive activities
- Knowledge of or experience with the mentioned software applications and the product development/design process is an advantage
- You are fluent in English, orally as well as in writing
- You have a proven track record from a similar position
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Rune Roenne Therkelsen via phone +45 3037 4299
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Apply online in English for the job at http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/ Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s