· Design and develop Teamcenter PLM customized solutions
· Coordinate with functional groups of the business to gather requirements
· Business process analysis and coordination with all the stakeholders
· Map requirements to Teamcenter PLM functionalities
· Identify product gaps and limitations of PLM application and design solutions
· Work with development teams to deliver technical solutions to onsite customer teams
· Onsite & Offshore coordination with development/design teams
· 2 to 3 years of Working experience as Delivery Lead
· Teamcenter configuration and customization experience
· T4S/T4O Experience is desirable
· Excellent Teamcenter Product Knowledge
· Workflows, Query Builder, PLM-XML Structure Manager, Access Manager, Preference Manager, MPP, BOM Management
· Excellent Teamcenter customization skills
· Mapping raw requirements to PLM/Teamcenter features
· Should have worked on various types of design documentation for PLM.
· Should be able to deliver proof of concepts single-handedly
· Excellent Teamcenter Solution Designing.
· Hands-On experience of T4S integration is desirable
· Experience in 2-Tier, 4-Tier RAC & Thin Client customization.
· Experience in Teamcenter architecture and Data Model.
· Experience to Catia, Autocad, SWIM, IPEM integrations is an added advantage
· Exposure to Multi-site data transfer & administration.
· Experience in installing, configuring TC clients/Server.
· Export/import data using PLMXML and designing transfer modes
· Excellent coding & architecture skills in Java, C++ and Teamcenter client, server customization, Teamcenter services customization and SOA client development.
· Excellent exposure to real-time customer environments, analyzing the business requirements, customization & implementation of Teamcenter product.
· Experience in PLM Data migration and Site Consolidation projects is highly desirable
· Any other PLM experience is preferred