About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
About the Position
In the Warranty Management department, part of the Service organization, we are looking for a Warranty Manager with a technical background and solid commercial and legal understanding. The Warranty Management team ensures fair commercial settlements with customers in technical, commercial and legal matters.
In addition, the team is developing new and improving existing procedures with internal and external stakeholders to optimize the warranty set up in the organization.
You should apply for this position if you are passionate about the wind power industry, possesses a strategic mindset, and are interested in utilizing your negotiation skills internally as well as externally. In return you will gain an extensive network across the entire Siemens Gamesa organization, a close collaboration with management and excellent career opportunities.
What are my responsibilities?
Efficient and competent lead of difficult customer dialogues, e.g. claim discussions
- Manage timely closure on warranty claims
- Negotiate contractual settlement with customers
- Ensure budgets for warranty claims to bring visibility into warranty activities
- Ensure appropriate reporting on claim processes
- Support the team members in defining claim strategies and implement agreed strategies
- Ensure alignment of processes with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct lessons learned and proactively initiate preventive actions
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a technical educational background at bachelor’s or master’s level, combined with at least 5 years' professional experience in handling multinational customers
- You possess the ability to understand legal, commercial and technical issues and to negotiate with customers in a trustworthy atmosphere
- Seniority needed in terms of communication and negotiation skills
- You have significant experience in claim management, preferably in the execution of contracts with multiple interfaces
- You are a team player
- You have the ability to build relationships with multinational teams
- You are result-oriented, proactive and open-minded to new methods. You are energetic and work persistently towards achieving your goals
- You possess strong analytical and outstanding communication skills and are fluent in English, both orally and in writing
In addition, you will be travelling approx. up to 5 days per month mainly in Europe.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/career
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Marlene Andersen, via tel. +45 3037 4636.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s